- Cet évènement est passé
Conférence ECL – KPMG : « The future of jobs: new skillsets needed » 14/11/2018
14. novembre 2018 @ 17:00 - 20:00
Economist Club Luxembourg and KPMG Luxembourg are holding a conference on the future of jobs on 14 November 2018, at KPMG Luxembourg’s premises in Kirchberg.
The conference, “The future of jobs: new skillsets needed”, will discuss how the nature of employment is undergoing a tremendous shift. As Luxembourg continues to reinvent itself to stay competitive and to lead the way in Europe’s social and economic transformation, what does the future of jobs look like here?
Our featured speakers include:
- Nicolas Schmit, Luxembourg Minister of Labour, Employment and the Social and Solidarity Economy
- Françoise Thoma, CEO and President of the Executive Committee of the Luxembourg State and Savings Bank (BCEE)
- Serge Allegrezza, Director General of the Institute for Statistics and Economic studies (STATEC)
- Antoine Hron, Partner at Klin.lu, Founder of Halo SARL
Register on : https://sites-kpmg.vuturevx.com/36/1568/compose-email/invitation-economist-blank.asp?sid=blankform
Please register before 5 November